Thursday, June 26, 2008

A new beginning

My sister. VanderbiltWife, has a blog that I love to read. She lives about 12 hours away, so I find it's a good way to catch up with my sister's life. I have never been good about keeping up a blog, so unfortunately, she does not have the same connection to my thoughts as I have with her life. Again, I might try to actually do this. Does it stem out of boredom in a job that does not always give me ample things to do? Maybe.

In a previous blog, I made about 8 entries before I got bored trying to be deep and insightful, when I'm not really.

So here they are...very random thoughts from me.

Pets that can do tricks are cool.

Yesterday I watched Pet Star (Mario Lopez looks even better than he did in his AC Slater days). There are bulldogs that can skateboard, a squirrel that could waterski, a poodle that could pick specific things out of a purse (sometimes I cannot find ANYTHING in my purse, so this is amazing to me).
I decided yesterday that I wanted to train my three parakeets, Elvis, Marilyn, and Sammy to tandem bicycle. You cannot deny that would be the COOLEST trick ever.

No comments: