Thursday, April 30, 2009

Goal #2


Goal #1 is in the process of being accomplished--opened savings account today.

Goal #2- Figure out the best way to finish out school so I can be teaching in a classroom ASAP. I work as a one-on-one instructional assistant, and I have found that I do better working with various children, not focusing on one all day. With more than one, they are (usually) not all misbehaving at the same time, and can balance each other out. With working with just one, if they have a bad day, you have a bad day. I take things so personally, and when he is not behaving well, I feel like I've failed. I really love kids, but am working hard to convince myself that I still want to be a teacher. I just have to rest in the promises that God has planted in my heart about my calling, and what gifts he has given me.

Until then, I will just have to look at pictures of this adorable niece I've got--and remember all the blessings he has given me.














<3

No comments: