Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life Goal #1

Well, I guess it's really a goal of the moment. Goal #1- Save money. I am notoriously bad at saving money. I really idolize my sister in this--she shops for groceries for the week all on $40. I spent $40 on one Nashville sweatshirt at the airport on Sunday. It makes me sick. It should make you sick, too. I feel like I don't use the resources that God entrusts me with like I should. There is so much that needs saving up for--a new car (I got in mine in the 85 degree weather today and remembered that the AC on my car doesn't work anymore. neither does the rear window defroster.), as well as enough money so that I will be able to make it through a semester of student teaching with no income. This will also entail coming up with a weekly budget once I figure out how much I will be able to save. Did I mention that I am bad with money? Ugh. I'm really glad God loves me no matter how much of a screw up I can be.

This weekend I went to visit my sister (VanderbiltWife--go read her blog!) and saw my niece get dedicated. She is undoubtedly the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. But I'm way biased.

No comments: