Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby!

My niece is due October 26th.


Auntie Roo is sooo excited. I've never been quite this excited about a baby. I guess it's because I was the youngest, so I've never witnessed anyone in my immediate family go through pregnancy. My one and only sister is having a child and it's kind of cool to witness a miracle. Her baby belly gets bigger every time I see her. If I could buy ANYTHING for my niece or sister, here is the list:
The cutest diaper bag ever. My sister has picked a brown and pink one...so this is just a little more flamboyant, and fabulous.




I love these. Every little girl needs a little animal print in her life. Especially my niece.
Car seat cover. Both useful and pretty! That way my sister and her husband can get a gender-neutral carseat, and Libbie can have the girliness she deserves
:-)

I think this is a pretty sweet baby sling. It's not pink, unlike the other items on the page, but it is stylish and pretty. Could be used if my sister ever has a boy, too.









A comfy glider for my sister (or brother-in-law, in fact) when there are late night baby wailings. :-) I think I would prefer this in the olivey-green that would match their nursery set.

1 comment:

Jessie Weaver said...

Have you seen our car seat? It is actually toile, although it is pale green so not quite so girly. It's Graco pattern Windsor, I think.