Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Instead of just complaining about DeAnna...

Time for some of my FAVORITE QUOTATIONS!! (Random fact: People who use the verb "quote" instead of the noun "quotation" get on my nerves.)

"Delighting thyself in the Lord is the sudden realization that He has become the desire of your heart." ~Beth Moore

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.” ~Winnie the Pooh

"Grace's worst is better than the world's best." ~James Manton

"When things are looking bad, God is up to something good!" ~a woman from my church

"It's in every one of us to be wise
Find your heart, open up both your eyes
We can all know everything
Without ever knowing why
It's in every one of us by and by."
~John Denver and the Muppets


More to come when I actually have my quotations journal with me...

No comments: